Old 26-06-2009, 06:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Kye's groups

Diana Kulaga wrote:
"tenman" wrote in message

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

The other one is just Orchids. If you go back to where you subscribe, only
two groups show up under that server number. One is Orchids and the other is
Orchids.pictures.

Diana

Well, now that I'm using them again, same old problem. Up fotr a
coupople of days, now 'timed out'. They're down again!

Too unreliable.