Old 28-06-2009, 01:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JDS[_2_] JDS[_2_] is offline

Default Tropical Lily Maroon Beauty

No - but do Hibiscus just blooms last 1 day?

"~ jan" wrote in message
Anyone have experience with this lily as far as when it opens in the
evening and closes in the morning?

I had a red flare and I swear that flower only opened when my head hit the
pillow and closed when I got out of bed in the morning. I even went out in
the middle of night to find it hardly open, never like pictured. It sure
was a bright neon pinkish red the rare times I saw it opened in a cup
shape, never flat.