Old 16-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Harry Rogers

Default Lawn Mower Servicing

If this subject has been raised before then I appologise.

I have a fairly large lawn, about half an acre and as I'm now an old git
(approaching 70) I need a sit on job. Lawnmower that is.

Do you think its reasonable to be without it for over three weeks while its
having its annual service. They collect it from my home and then put it in a
queue while they slowly progress there way through the list.

The mower has a five year guarantee and has to be serviced by the dealer it
came from. So I am told. Its a Honda, by the way.

If a car went in for a service this way there would be a public outcry.

Am I alone and being taken for a mug or do others experience this.

Harry