Old 24-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:56:34 -0800, "DH"
wrote:

Back to gardening, however, I downloaded "My Garden Journal" after reading
your post on it, and I think it is a great little electronic "farmer's
almanac" for me to use! I am not sophisticated enough to start scheduling
out my planting times. Maybe after a year of documenting my results in the
journal, I can use my successes and failures to plan for nex tyear! I've
been gardening for some time, but have never been organized enough to
document any of what I do. Which is unfortunate, because sometimes I have
planted some really wonderful plants, and sometimes some real losers, but I
can never recall which was which!

That's the thing... plus I get confused and forget things if
I don't schedule them in SOME manner.

Yes, MyGardenJournal is a great little electronic 'farmer's
almanac' - that's a very good way to describe it.

Pat

--
Pat Meadows
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY