Old 30-06-2009, 04:24 PM
DAVE F DAVE F is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship View Post
Hi

I am thinking of buying some teak furniture from Wessex Teak.

They clearly have a terrible reputation for taking your money and
delivering very late (etc).

HOWEVER, what is the quality of their stuff like?
I you turn up with cash and pick up the stuff yourself is there any
problem?

I am thinking about buying a large teak extendible garden table from
them (2.0m - 3.0m x 1.2m wide)(probably plus a few chairs)...

The thing is that they are SO much cheaper than anyone else. (About
half price or less)
And if their product is of reasonable quality itself... what can go
wrong?

Am I mad?

Ship
Shiperton Henethe
I am afraid you probably are mad to buy from them, at least by post anyway. My experience with this company could not be worse, and without going into great lengths they do not do what they say they are going to do and treat you like dirt. My only recourse was to contact my credit card company who were wonderful and get my money back through them. Tjis was about 6 months after I placed the order.
I would recommend you use Humber Imports who were first class. Google them and buy from them you will not regret it. Dave F