Old 30-06-2009, 05:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Kye's site

v_coerulea2 wrote:
ChuckF;853813 Wrote:

Did it go down for some reason? Can't seem to hook up. Could someone
give me
the correct address again.

Thanks....Chuck.

I've got the address 121.208.14.118 but I seem to be having the same
trouble. Some people apparently aren't having any trouble and I wish
they would supply any other connection data they have for this site.
Gary

I have 121.208.41.118, and it has worked for a while now since the last
changeover a few months back. But now it just spins and spins and times out.