Old 16-04-2003, 01:33 AM

Default Lawn Mower Servicing

"Harry Rogers" wrote in message
If this subject has been raised before then I appologise.

I have a fairly large lawn, about half an acre and as I'm now an old git
(approaching 70) I need a sit on job. Lawnmower that is.

Do you think its reasonable to be without it for over three weeks while

its
having its annual service. They collect it from my home and then put it in

queue while they slowly progress there way through the list.

The list is longest when the grass starts growing again and people suddenly
remember the annual service. Three weeks is not uncommon at this time of
year. Three days is more usual in November and I get a 10% discount then.

Colin Bignell