Old 24-02-2003, 06:16 PM
jc

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

"DH" wrote in message
...I downloaded "My Garden Journal" after reading
your post on it, and I think it is a great little electronic "farmer's
almanac" for me to use! I am not sophisticated enough to start

scheduling
out my planting times. Maybe after a year of documenting my results

in the
journal, I can use my successes and failures to plan for nex tyear!

I've
been gardening for some time, but have never been organized enough to
document any of what I do. Which is unfortunate, because sometimes I

have
planted some really wonderful plants, and sometimes some real losers,

but I
can never recall which was which!

I also downloaded both Journals. The garden software has come a long
way since the last time looked at it. The only problem I see with
SeedPlanner is the portion that's online. Since canceling broadband and
going back to using a modem again it looks like it might be a bit
low. -Olin.