Old 03-07-2009, 03:38 AM posted to bionet.plants
Barbara Bliss Barbara Bliss is offline

Default [Plant-biology] Help identify plant (0/1)

Deric,

Do you have a picture of this "multi-stemmed tree" or can you find one in
the internet?

Barbara

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Deric Picton wrote:

Hi

I was recently in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and the resort I was at had
this woody tree that I would like identified. The resort staff were of
no help.

What I can tell you is that the tree was multi-stemed and about 10
feet tall at most. The flowers appear to be male only and about 1.5 cm
in size. The leave have three lobes and are about 6 inches in length
maximum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA

Deric