Old 06-07-2009, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Kingfisher ?control?

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:39:41 EDT, wrote:

cant find this anywhere. you got a url? Ingrid

This is something like I saw:
http://www.birdfreeboats.com/birdspider.htm but isn't solar
Here's this one:
http://www.birdfreeboats.com/birdrepeller.htm

http://www.gullsweep.com/ Can't find if this is just moved by wind or
what?

Hope this helps. I was googling bird scarers boats (as that's what the box
was suggesting). Maybe what I saw was just the spider and then some solar
thing and mixed the two?
--
Having senior moments now that I've hit the old speed limit, 55. At
least it is profitable to be growing older, saved myself $21 on some patio