Old 07-07-2009, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Rain, Rain, Rain

On 7 July, 09:19, "'Mike'" wrote:
Sorry to follow my own post. *Some people I know were up here in Barnet
last night and I mentioned the lovely weather we had been having. *They
grumped about the awful week they had last week in Devon.
--
June Hughes

They should have come to the Isle of Wight :-))

Lovely weather.

Tell them to come now, the sun is trying to shine

Mike

We can now add another 1.1 inches to the 3.25 that we have had before
making 4.35 since the heatwave.
Pam
You are welcome to all of it, its running around everywhere looking
for a way to get to you.
There is water running off the field above, water running down the
track and water running out through the small gate onto the road.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

PS Congratulations to Ray, only 51 years since I started, not counting
the years helping Mum during school holidays.