Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Rain, Rain, Rain

On 2009-07-07 09:35:55 +0100, Dave Hill said:

snip

We can now add another 1.1 inches to the 3.25 that we have had before
making 4.35 since the heatwave.
Pam
You are welcome to all of it, its running around everywhere looking
for a way to get to you.
There is water running off the field above, water running down the
track and water running out through the small gate onto the road.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

PS Congratulations to Ray, only 51 years since I started, not counting
the years helping Mum during school holidays.

You're just a boy! ;-)) I've sent that pic again so hope it gets to
you this time. I had your old address but have corrected that.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com