Old 07-07-2009, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ragnar Ragnar is offline

Default Datura - poisonous

According to Wikipedia it is potentially fatal IF INGESTED, so touching the
plant should not be harmful. If you have pets be sure to pick up fallen
leaves. If it sets seed pods remove them at once.

Best of luck. Let us know if you survive.

R.

"hound" wrote in message
o.uk...
newish here - so after some sensible advice. I know Datura is poisonous -
but how poisonous? I'm not going to be eating it!!!!, but do I have to
wash my skin if I touch it by mistake, or is it not so dangerous? Thanks,
people.