Old 24-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Justin

Default rec.ponds members directory?

"Nedra" wrote in message thlink.net...
I agree with you, jammer. An email type of directory would
take away from this NG's usefulness. Just my opinion.

Nedra in Missouri
zone 6
"jammer" wrote in message
Isn't that what we do here? Besides, if there is all this personal
email going on, how will others learn? I do not remember where it
comes from but there is a pond newsletter that gets sent around. I can
try to find it for you if you want.
I appologize if i am missing the point, I just wouldn't want to miss
any on topic conversation.

I agree with the points made by Jammer, John, and others but if you'd
look at the old Internet Pond Society, I think you would agree that
what Robyn is trying to coordinate would be a good thing. There are
many aspects that rec.ponds can not provide.

Justin