Old 08-07-2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg[_2_] Gene Schurg[_2_] is offline

Default Paph Armeni White.....it's pink

Greetings all,

It's been a while since I moseyed out this way. I hope all of you are
well.

I have first bloom seedling (that is actually 6+ years old) of Paph
Armeni White (delenatii x armeniacum) that opened this week. Normally,
these are creamy white but this one opened up as pink. Not solid pink
but the pouch is pink and the petals are overlaid in pink.

It has the shape of Armeni White and the others that have bloomed in the
past that I got when these seedlings came in the mail all bloomed as
white.

Any thoughts? Is this something that judges would like/dislike?

Gene