Old 09-07-2009, 04:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default cattleya pecivaliana alberts

Duncan Vincent wrote:
I found that too but unfortunatly i cant write CCM on MY tag. I've seen it
described as being as good as or better then summit, which does have an
FCC. I got mine from Ken Girard's estate( founding member of our society
and AOS judge) when very over grown and it hasn't flowered for me yet. It
was so big I have seven of them now. So if any of you are in Canada and want
an alberts let me know(please, my greenhouse is so full its stupid).

Grow it well and maybe you'll get a quality award on it, or your own CCM!