Old 13-07-2009, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Need Tech Help, Please

I went to Eternal September to sign up, but have not started that process
yet. That's because they won't accept email addies under any AT&T domain,
including of course Bell South.

I have a yahoo account; I signed up for that in order to use Flickr. But I
*never* used the email addie. Is there a way to have Yahoo mail delivered to
my inbox, or will it be necessary to go to Yahoo every time I want to get to
Use Net?

Guess I'm a bit confused. Please, plain English, no jargon. ;o)

Diana