Old 24-02-2003, 07:18 PM
IAN GARDNER

Default I'm back

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

So Sorry to hear that. I`m glad your recovering and alot better.
There`s quite alot of newbies on here! Not alot of the regulars seem to be
left now. They may be in lurking mode like me! I download about 3 times a
week all my newsgroups, just to keep an eye on things and to check that
no`one is talking about me behind my back!

It`s good to here from you againg.
--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER