Old 24-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Brian

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

Since you like paper and pencil so much why don't you use that instead of your
computer to make your posts to the newsgroup. Just snail mail it to:

IamadipshitbecauseIlike
tospewshitwhenIdon'tknowthe
answer. CA 90210

NS9G wrote:

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:06:45 GMT, "NS9G"
wrote:

Might I suggest a pencil and notebook for your garden record keeping?

You
can carry it around with you. Windows won't cause it to crash and you

will
be much healthier if you get up from the computer and go out where the
garden is.

Oddly enough, I am aware of the uses of pencil and paper.

I prefer the increased functionality of a software program
which is why I asked (specifically) about a program...

[I know it's not cool to announce that you're plonking
someone but very, very occasionally I just cannot resist...]

Into my twit-file you go... I imagine you'll enjoy the
company of others there with a similar bent of mind.

Pat
--
Pat Meadows

If I had realized what a nice person you are I wouldn't have bothered
replying in the first place.
But, since we are here, would someone please explain why a computer is more
functional than a pencil and notebook.
Is a computer more dependable?
Is a computer more accurate?
Is a computer less expensive?
Is a computer doing any actual gardening?
Is a notebook likely to crash and destroy all your records?

I think perhaps the effort to meld two entirely different hobbies might
prove counterproductive.
--
73 de Bob NS9G