Old 18-07-2009, 02:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Sludge Away

this has been a problem with purple bacteria. they make hydrogen sulfide as a
byproduct. Ingrid

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:24:50 EDT, ~ jan wrote:
I wanted to add: this is a Misty Mountain Product. I've had 5 reports now
of plants stunted or dead. The rep told me the only ingredients were
bacteria & barley. Hmmmm?

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 08:15:11 EDT, ~ jan wrote:
Recently I've heard some local reports of people's lilies dying or looking
crispy on the ends. Even fish dying. The above product was the common
factor.

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan
on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago