Old 24-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Buddy Heater

Trainman,

I saw them at Home Depot and considered it too. Was it the little
cyclinder or did you get the extra hose so you could use the big BBQ Grill
tanks?

I bought the big propane heater ($40) that mounts on top of the BBQ Tank.
It's ugly but I don't plan to use it unless it's an emergency. I figured it
was cheap insurance.

Gene

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
Is anyone using this portable propane heater for emergency heat. I was

using it
for the first time to heat our garage and after a couple of hours the

propane
cylinder froze up and the heater turned off.

I was considering using it for emergency heat in my greenhouse but not if

it is
not realiable.