Old 22-07-2009, 08:34 AM
gardenplanters gardenplanters is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardin View Post
Those cheap and cheerful bouquets from Tescos...can tips be rooted in the usual mix of vermiculite, grit with a dab of hormone powder? Only the tips? Or is this a complete waste of time? Just bought a bouquet with lovely colour that I would like to have in next year's border. Can overwinter in greenhouse. Thanks!
Hi,
The Chrysanthemums I bought were quite large big enough to fill my large pots. .... you can make an infusion with the leaves to spray plants affected with aphids. ... ...online there were lots of different bouquets that were specially for Mother's ... Store in the original container. Went empty dispose of safely.
http://Garden-Planters.com