Old 23-07-2009, 08:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone know and easy way to fertilize lots of orchids fast?

A decent hose-end mixer can work, but it had better be a good one.

They, and the Hozon proportioners typically won't work with anything
downstream that restricts flow or creates much back-pressure, as they
use a venturi to draw and mix the solution.

The simplest, most reliable system I have seen is a submersible pump in
a plastic barrel.

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!