Old 24-07-2009, 12:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Chris Savas Chris Savas is offline

Default My Myrmecophila tibicinis - Schomburgkia.jpg [01/01]

In article , "Wendy7" wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CA0AEE.228FBCE0

Myrmecophila tibicinis, I would still rather call it Schomburgkia tho!

All buds open & is lasting in our sudden heat wave here in S.Calif.
Cheers Wendy

Very nice, I like the color. The flowers on my plant are bit bit more
orange.

Oh, and how tall is the bloom spike?

I'm 5' 4" tall.

Chris Savas

Attached Thumbnails
My Myrmecophila tibicinis-schomburgkia.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Schomburgkia.jpg (40.7 KB, 281 views)