Old 24-07-2009, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default My Myrmecophila tibicinis - Schomburgkia.jpg [01/01]

This is good. I'm seeing the pictures. Chris, you blow my mind. My mental
image of you was so different!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks Chris & thanks for your photo too. I have a few different plants
from
different sources & have one that is orangy/brown.
Your guy looks very happy in a pot wondering what mix you used if any?
Cheers Wendy
"Chris Savas" wrote in message
g.com...
In article , "Wendy7"

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CA0AEE.228FBCE0

Myrmecophila tibicinis, I would still rather call it Schomburgkia tho!

All buds open & is lasting in our sudden heat wave here in S.Calif.
Cheers Wendy

Very nice, I like the color. The flowers on my plant are bit bit more
orange.

Oh, and how tall is the bloom spike?

I'm 5' 4" tall.

Chris Savas