Old 26-07-2009, 08:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
dusty dusty is offline

Default Anyone know and easy way to fertilize lots of orchids fast?

Thanks I think I will try your idea as the 55 gal barrel would mean I would
have to toss something like the Pandanus odoratissimus (pinapple trees) my
Okinawan sister in law gave me or my wife's Erythrina (coral bean tree) and
shell ginger plants out into the winters cold.
Yes unlike Wendy's wide open airy greenhouse both of my 8x10 greenhouses
are an impenetrable jungle especally in the winter time.

duck, twist, shuffle, crawl, squeeze means I'm must be in the greenhouse