Old 30-07-2009, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Orchid Photos Listserve

Oops. "there" you'll find the subscription form.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork
Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: Ray B ]
Posted At: Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:03 PM
Posted To: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Conversation: Orchid Photos Listserve
Subject: Orchid Photos Listserve

Effective immediately, there is a new mailing list for orchid
photographs.

To subscribe do one of the following:
1. Send an email to with the
word "subscribe" as the subject
2. Go to
http://www.firstrays.com, select the "Free Services" link,
and their you'll find a simple subscription manager.
3. Visit http://www.freelists.org/list/orchidphotos and do the same
from there.

I do have a request: before we publicize this further, can we
experiment with a few posts to see if it's configured properly?

Also, can someone tell me how to embed a photo IN an email, rather than
attaching it?