Old 30-07-2009, 09:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Orchid Photos Listserve

I'll be there soon, and we'll keep it quiet until you say the word. *If* you say the word.

When I want to send a photo imbedded in an email, I go to the Insert menu. From there, browse for the photo you want. You need to be writing in rich text to do that.

Diana
"Ray B" wrote in message news:000801ca1151$e589ffd0$0201a8c0@fro...
Effective immediately, there is a new mailing list for orchid photographs.

To subscribe do one of the following:

1. Send an email to with the word "subscribe" as the subject

2. Go to
http://www.firstrays.com, select the "Free Services" link, and their you'll find a simple subscription manager.

3. Visit http://www.freelists.org/list/orchidphotos and do the same from there.

I do have a request: before we publicize this further, can we experiment with a few posts to see if it's configured properly?

Also, can someone tell me how to embed a photo IN an email, rather than attaching it?

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com

Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork

Free Services & Lots of Info!