Old 16-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Judy Rigby

Default Intro & miniature rose

It occurs to me that I've just leaped in here without introducing myself
& the garden, which I really should have done at the start, so I'll do
it now. Me and the garden have been together here in north London for 15
years now. A couple of years back I put together some web pages &
pictures, which are still he

http://www.rigbys.demon.co.uk/garden.htm

I live in hope of a proper update for this year, should the person whose
digital camera I borrowed last weekend send me the pictures I took ...

*******

And another question, please Would I be completely out of my mind to
move a 14 year old miniature rose (Ballerina) from the not very
prominent place in a flower bed, where it's doing not too badly but
doesn't show up very well, into a container where it could be in full
view ? And if this wouldn't be an act of sheer lunacy, when would be the
best time of year to do it ?
--
Judy