Old 02-08-2009, 02:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Blc.Pisgah King

Chris Savas wrote:
In article , tenman wrote:

--------------060003080104060305040209

This surprised me when it opened this week; I had not expected it to
take my breath away. But it did. An impressive pale peach, this year it
is offering up two flowers and will be a part of my collection as long
as it or I live. I have a grave weakness for pastel flowers.

Fantastic! How long is you list requesting divisions?

Chris Savas

Only one on this one so far; my buddy Screll is always the first to see
my flowers and thr first to slip her name in the pot!