Old 03-08-2009, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default State of the pond- One year since relandscape

Enjoying my pond so much this year.

Don't know if I ever posted the full pond reconstruction pix from last
year, but here's the album.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...d-the%20story/
Password: snakattack

Beginning pix are last.
Last pictures are more recent. The last picture is from June.

Really lucked out with this. I managed to create a waterfall that has
the right sound, real natural rushing water without annoying plopping or
not enough sound. Very natural. Nice to hear this at night through the
bedroom window.

Part of it was having steps that were placed high enough, and then
stones from the water to land on at the water level. Makes a big
difference. Fish love this area.

Nice here as always for weather (Ventura, CA). Another 75F day. Normal
for Summer. Fog in AM, Sunny in afternoon today. No real humidity (So CA
is desert). Hot inland. 100s in the interior of the state, to be sure.