Old 06-08-2009, 02:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Kye's Newsgroup

Kye's NewsgroupChuck, come on over to the new list! It's great, and we have Ray to thank for it.

Diana
"Ray B" wrote in message news:000001ca162a$bec1a640$0201a8c0@fro...
Considering the issues poor Kye has had, and the issues this news service has with binaries, many of us have joined an "orchidphotos" mailing list:

http://www.firstrays.com/orchidphotos.htm

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork
Free Services & Lots of Info!