Old 07-08-2009, 10:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default More Pictures

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:33:10 EDT, Jim Hurley
wrote:

I enjoyed your pics. Where do you put the fancy goldies in the
winter?

Jim

Only one's I'll bring in may be the 2 multi-colored telescopes. I have two
20's, and a 55 aquarium inside. I may have to decide who goes and who stays
this fall... or do a little cramming. Currently I have 2 fancies in each of
the 20's and 5 in the 55. Half were purchased and half babies from the days
when I had only fancies in the lily pond. The black moor was left in the
pond last winter and did fine. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us