Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default OT, sort of - Eternal-September

Steve wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Viateur is just a poster of web published orchid
stories. I always guess that he has a saved search on Google News and
every time a new story has the word orchid in it, he gets a notice from
Google and puts it on Orchids@Freelists.
The annoying part is that he puts EVERYTHING on there. If 8 different
publications do yet another story about that Ghost Orchid in the
Corkscrew swamp, he posts them all.
I save a lot of time reading that list by skipping over everything with
his name on it.

Steve

I'm glad I'm not the only one who skips everything from him.