Old 10-08-2009, 04:40 PM
karenat35 karenat35 is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray bale View Post
I am told that the hormone rooting powder you normally buy is Beta
Naphthaleneacetic Acid (NAA).

But the commercial growers use Alpha Naphthaleneacetic Acid (NAA).

Anybody have any experience of this, or even where I can get some from ??
Hi there, did you ever get hold of any Naphthalene acetic acid (NAA)? I've JUST READ IT CAN BE USED TO REDUCE BUD/FLOWER DROP ON CHILLIES. The chillies I'm growing at the moment are dropping like flies and I have tried everything else I can think of.

thanks for your help Karen