Old 11-08-2009, 11:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default State of the pond- One year since relandscape

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:14:53 EDT, Kurt wrote:

Yours is pretty awesome!
Hindsight is always golden with ponds.

Thanks, and isn't that the truth. I put in 2 ponds because my sister said
you need to have 2 so you can move the fish into one when you drain the
other and clean it out. s I ended up being her teacher in the end. With
bottom drains and out-of-the-pond filters, one never has to remove fish. I
could have had a much bigger pond. But could never bring myself to destroy
what I already have. Why I put in the lily pond... I do have more room in
the back yard... but what I have now keeps me busy enough. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us