Old 14-08-2009, 01:25 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Pond cleaning day

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
Hi everybody.
Oh my, I'm so behind on reading the posts....
Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a pond vac. I couldn't
resist. It was on sale and free shipping. Boy am I happy about it! 3 ho

urs
later, two years of sludge is gone! he he
Didn't have to move the fish and only had to replace about 4 inches of
water.... less than 20%
Sheesh, remind me why I didn't get that thing 10 years ago?

Elizabeth (slightly sunburned but happy as a clam) in Baton Rouge

Aren't you doing partial water changes every few weeks anyway?
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.