Old 15-08-2009, 01:46 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Pond cleaning day

In article ,
"Elizabeth" wrote:

Hi everybody.
Oh my, I'm so behind on reading the posts....
Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a pond vac. I couldn't resist.
It was on sale and free shipping. Boy am I happy about it! 3 hours later,
two years of sludge is gone! he he
Didn't have to move the fish and only had to replace about 4 inches of
water.... less than 20%
Sheesh, remind me why I didn't get that thing 10 years ago?

Elizabeth (slightly sunburned but happy as a clam) in Baton Rouge

Which one did you get? Link to it?