Old 15-08-2009, 05:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Message from KYE

Well, I was just checking Kye's server tonight and It's not working ...
yet again. I already had the new number mentioned below.
Maybe it's a temporary problem and will be back tomorrow. Doesn't really
matter. We're all grateful to Kye for working on a solution for all of
us but the changing server name (number) is a pain for everyone
(including Kye) and I think we've all found a better way with the new
e-mail group.

Steve

Wendy7 wrote:
I contacted Kye about a month ago to let him know that his server wasn't
connecting to
orchid.pictures.
Just received this memo from him.

Wendy,

After many weeks, I have finally managed to brow beat my ISP sufficiently
that they have acknowledged (in part) their errors and reconnected my
internet supply. Please try 121.208.40.251 for server access... And if you
can gain access, could you please let the regs know for me? (Yours is the
only address I have on ready access)

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson

---