Old 15-08-2009, 04:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting

Just want to mention that I had contacted Kye, prior to our new list, regarding the up & down status of
his server/news group.

My postings were on Kye's request for testing which I initiated before Ray's List was set up. so
the rest of my posts were just ongoing from there.

I mentioned that the group had disbanded & thanked him profusely for all his help. I thought that
we could maybe keep Kye's Orchids news group as a back up but it certainly has it's ups & downs!!!

Anyway, a million thanks to Kye, appreciate everything you did for us.
Cheers Wendy.