Old 16-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Robert Flory

Default New member--intro

"Rich Conley" wrote in message
I agree that she should get a filter...but just to be difficult...if

theres one
place you can get away without one..its a planted tank. :P

WD wrote:

"Kelly Upton" wrote in message
. net...
Hi plant lovers,
I am Kelly and I live in South Georgia, USA I have a 10 gal. tank

that

SNIP

Welcome!

First may I ask, Why no filter? Some kind of filtration is needed in

almost
all tanks, if only to create a bilological filter bed to convert the

ammonia
to nitrogen.
Since you're just getting into this, may I introduce to you one of the

best
sources for aquaria info I've ever seen. The Aquaria FAQ.
http://faq.thekrib.com/

Great stuff. Good luck!

billy

One fish in a ten gallon tank....you probably don't need a filter, unless
you add more fish.

Bob