Old 18-08-2009, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:50:56 -0700 (PDT) in jankey wrote:
i was on it for the weekend; it just about killed my mail program.
(some very nice flowers though. since i don't have a computer and
use my blackberry (shhhh don't tell the boss) i can't have that much
email coming in to the little box, so i had to cancel.

You know... I was only thinking of the folks still on dialup
when mentioning posting pictures on some place like flikr or shutterfly.
But the same bandwidth limitations also apply to crackberries and other
PDAs.

--
Chris Dukes