Old 18-08-2009, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting

jankey wrote:
But the same bandwidth limitations also apply to crackberries and other
PDAs.

--
Chris Dukes

i was actually using the bberry browser to look at my web based email;
it only let's me see about 10 messages at a time so it was just making
the mail program harder to use.

--j_a

I don't know if this will help you one little bit, but I would recommend
to anyone... think about using more than one e-mail address for various
things. The return address you see here is my oldest one. Being an AOL
address, it used to be a spam magnet. I can go to the AOL web site (this
is all free) and block all mail except from addresses on a list I create.
I then mostly used this address for news groups (such as this one)
because it is now spam proof. I was using it for the Orchids Digest
mailing list. Now I have lumped in the new Orchid Pictures mail list.
I can go check this AOL address (I don't have to actually go anywhere, I
have it so it shows up on my normal mail reader with all my other
addresses) and find only orchid related mail. It's not mixed in with
personal mail from various friends and not clogging up my normal in box.

Steve in the Adirondacks