Old 20-08-2009, 02:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Where are they now?

Where are they now?Big grin! So here is my story. . . . .
You know I put the spider photo up on my garden news group (is actually still going strong)
The info I gave was black & yellow about 1 1/2 inches & the web at eye level !!!!!!

A reply was . . . . It is a Black & Yellow Eyeball Biting spider!!!!
I just goes to show there is one in every group! *G*
Cheers Wendy (Who just finished a fruit smoothy)
"Ray B" wrote in message news:000001ca2115$503375a0$0201a8c0@fro...
I thought I was the wineaux*!

* wino - one who occasionally overindulges on the stuff
wineaux - yeah, but USES A GLASS!

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com
Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books
Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!

Cheers Wendy