Old 16-04-2003, 08:56 PM
len brauer

Default Lawn Mower Servicing

g'day harry,

i was a mower serviceman for a long time and when summer comes and the
grass grows all of a sudden everyone wants their machines
serviced/repaired, we had a que system that took around 2 weeks. a
workshop can only service so many mowers in a day and all through
summer we would have a long que.

best advice that has already been given get your servicing done before
the season starts, if you find a shop that isn't snowed under it may
mean that their work is no good.

check with the manufacturer of the mower as far as i know their is no
requirement to have your machine serviced by the selling agent, so
long as the servicing is done to manufacturer specifications your
warranty should be valid.

len

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:57:14 +0000 (UTC), "Harry Rogers"
wrote:

snipped
--
happy gardening