Old 24-08-2009, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Reporting in

jankey wrote:
any good AOS gossip from fighetti?

--j_a

Ya know, I didn't really pay attention to that part of the program,
LOL!! For all the grousing I do around here you'd a thunk I'd have laid
in to them. But I was too busy buying orchids. [Mmmmmmmmm, orchids.]
I did open my mouth enough to say I thought the AOS membership had
finally gotten down to the nitty-gritty hard-core orchid addict and so
'Orchids' could now start supplying orchid information at the caliber
and level of what we were given that day and that beginners were
certainly capable of running to catch up. I don't think the crowd liked
being compared to a bunch of crack addicts though...*G* I said I liked
the monthly newsletters, and so did the crowd. After that the lure of
blue phals drew me from the room and I spent a few more dollars than I'd
intended. Who's not addicted?