Old 27-08-2009, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Reporting in

TX.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
It was a Phal bellina var coerulea 'Orchidview' x Phal violacea 'Blue
Chip' from HP Norton. Its smaller than the one awarded on the CSNJC
homepage. But the example plant was very blue.

Diana Kulaga wrote:
That reminds me: What's the name of that blue Phal that you found, Kath?
The best I've seen is Krull's Navy Blue, and I haven't landed a copy yet.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Good to hear from you Kathy, also I like the sound of a blue
phalaenopsis!!!!
Cheers Wendy