Old 31-08-2009, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Speaking of feeding

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:17:38 GMT in dusty wrote:
For the most part I'm lazy I mean all that caculating makes my brain hurt.
So as to increase my lazyness I found this;

http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/EZ...b-Drip-System-
p/2005-hb.htm

Has any one tried one of these??
I use a hose attached sprinking system in my greenhouse so it will be a no
brainer to install.

I've been contemplating one for the garden, but first I need to finish
burying the water line out to the garden. I have a bad feeling that
it won't work well with a soaker hose and that I'll be better off
grabbing a couple 60 gallon barrels from the local "barrel guy"
and making a scoop for 60 gallon batches of fertilizer.

--
Chris Dukes