Old 31-08-2009, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Speaking of feeding

I know what you mean Dusty, about the brain hurting!!! *G* I like to keep
things
simple. I have one & I love it.
You can see the colour of the fert in the out going tube diluted.
I start my watering in a different area or side of g/h each time. I put my
measured fert
in a tupperware shaker then pour it into the tank. Also cover the tank to
protect from
the uv rays?
I have just started a regimen for my cyms with time release fert as they
are heavy
feeders.
Cheers Wendy
"dusty" wrote in message
For the most part I'm lazy I mean all that caculating makes my brain hurt.
So as to increase my lazyness I found this;

http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/EZ...b-Drip-System-
p/2005-hb.htm

Has any one tried one of these??
I use a hose attached sprinking system in my greenhouse so it will be a no
brainer to install.