Old 01-09-2009, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Jungle Feed

If it makes you feel any better, The Greencare Orchid Special for RO
Water (the original so-called “MSU” fertilizer) contributes 1000µS to
the EC at 125 ppm N.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books
Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: keith kent ]
Posted At: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 4:33 PM
Posted To: rec.gardens.orchids
Conversation: Jungle Feed
Subject: Jungle Feed

Ray , i took two readings one being 422 ppm other was 660 microsiemens .
To finish, i think what has put me off thinking the readings are wrong
somehow is that the TDS is higher than i thought it would be @ 125 ppm
N.
Especially at every watering .
i would normally peak @ approx 500ppm in summer then reduce ppm to a
low of 250ppm in winter .
I will stick to 0.75 -gallon and see what the results are !
I apologise if this has dragged on , but i needed to know what i was
doing is correct to the recommended dosage.
Cheers Keith